If you suffer from bad knee pain, irrespective of the reason finding comfortable shoes is a perplexing task. The good news is you’re not alone! Here we present you with the best shoe for knee pain, from running shoes to dress shoes and beyond that. We have also included tips on what kind of shoes you should not wear if you’re suffering from knee pain.
Factors for finding the best shoes for knee pain
There are some things you should know before you find l for a new shoe for your present condition the knee:
1. Know your condition thoroughly: Be it gout, degenerative arthritis, or some other medical condition, you can never pick the perfect shoe for yourself if you don’t understand your diagnosis.
You must keep in mind that overpronation is one of the primary causes of knee pain. The pain you feel is classically either in or around the kneecap and the outer part of the knee. In the running world, this pain is called “runner’s knee” and “IT band syndrome“.
To ease the overpronation, find a running shoe with extra support. Extra support will offer a more natural footstrike from heel to toe. With a natural pace, your whole body becomes in alignment which prevents excessive stress on the knees.
2. Know your need: Do you need running shoes? A casual shoe? Does your job need you to be on your feet all day? The best shoe for you should allow you to manage your pain and match your lifestyle need.
3. Know your style: Do you dress up or down? Do you like bright colors or do light color suits you more? Find a shoe that fits your favorites and you’ll love wearing it and feel comfortable too.
Best shoes for knee pain in our opinion
1. Asics Gel Kayano 24 best shoes for knee pain
The shoe Asics Gel Kayano 24 is not just the best running shoe for bad knees but it is one of the best-selling running shoes in the world. Knee pain is one of the most common injuries when running, which makes it an ideal choice for the problem.
Its direction system helps overpronators keep their foot roll efficient and stable. Given the name, the best piece of the shoe is its rearfoot and modern forefoot GEL Technology Cushion System. This gel technology absorbs shock right from the toe-off entirely through the gait cycle. Extra shock absorption around the heel area also prevents heel striking.
The more shock absorption, the easier on the knees and that’s what makes this shoe the best of them all. Customers have all praise for it, mainly for excellent comfort and cozy fit. If a shoe can alleviate the pain when you run or walk then it’s more than a shoe for you, it’s a solution. And that’s why it is one of the best-selling running shoes in the world.
Why Choose Asics Gel
1. Textile/Synthetic Quality
2. Rubber sole for excellent grip on all types of floors.
3. Shaft measures around the low top of the arch
4. I.G.S or IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY added: ASICS strategy philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot’s natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
5. FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: provides the definitive combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
6. HEEL CLUTCHING TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeleton heel counter delivers improved support and creates an improved heel-fitting environment.
7. DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This newer version of the DUOMAX system enhances stability and support, with even less weight and increased platform support.
8. GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This technology integrates GUIDANCE LINE building for enhanced gait efficiency while at the same time providing midfoot structural integrity.
9. Lightweight Cushioning: Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Brand technology advance shock weakening through impact while reinforced FLYTEFOAM fibers allow complete bounce back.
You can order the product from Amazon also. Here you can find the Amazon webpage to order
Click here to ORDER
2. Brooks Women’s Adrenaline Gts 18 Ankle-High Nylon Running
Though the price of the shoe is a little high shoe is a good one as it is suggested by surgeons and doctors and orthopedic specialists. This model has a variety of range, color, and price range options. This shoe is made unisex. Both men and women can use these shoes. It can be used as a running shoe or you may simply use it for daily use.
3. New Balance 847v4
Two different types of foams are used in these shoes. Mesh is used in the upper part for breathability and rubber is used in insoles. These shoes are available in three colors-black white and blue.
4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano 27 Running Shoes
The engineered mesh upper part for more breathability. Dynamic DuoMax support system is used which enhances stability and support. Space Trusstic technology applied. Good cushioning system. It has a supreme bounce. It is a good shoe with comfort
5. Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21
6. Saucony Men’s Triumph 19 Running Shoe